Hakkin no Namida

Home Forums The PC’s Hakkin no Namida

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Aunax
    Participant

The first time we kissed I knew. He had lived another life, was strong and wise and very proud. But I knew it was love. He had lived and loved an entire lifetime but I think it was his first true love as well. It was forbidden we both knew it. He was an advisor to my father, and I was promised to another. But it didn’t matter, on the Eve of my political wedding we ran away.

But my father is a powerful ruler and his favorite daughter missing would not stand. He used his full power and scoured all the heavens and earths. We were discovered and punished. Initially I was to be kept close and guarded. My suitor had backed out, a good person, they recognized my desires, this just made my father angrier. For his transgressions, and some concern he was an agent of my father’s archrival, my lover was banished to an eternity amongst the mortals. Always returning if ever his material form was destroyed, only a decree from my father could change this.

My punishment started more subdued, I was placed on the highest tower at the end of heaven, guarded at all times. Only my mother was allowed to see me. Lifetimes past me by and still I wept. My mother turned my tears into waterfalls as she was the goddess of such things. I was another in a long line of political offspring for my parents. But my tears touched my mother. She petitioned my father and he released me onto the mortal plane in a form that pleased my mother. Cursed to live one life time as metal to pay for my transgressions then take my place at my father’s side and marry. My mother worked magic of her own however. A loophole was created for my lifetime. If I could find my love and price to my mother his love was true we could both return to my father’s palace. Along with this she came to me at birth and explained my place. Whims here I am mortal, but one day I will find my love and return him to the moving palace of my father in celestia.

I am coming my love, garuden-bi!

Aunax
    Participant

My mother Is the Goddess Eldath and my Father the Dragon God Bahamut. I was a treaty signed through creation to be used to strengthen ties between their realms.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.